New Era Creative Space (NECS) is a community based educational center with the mission of enriching the lives of children and youth by helping them to develop lifelong interests and skills through the engagement in creative activities. NECS also aims to serve as a resource center for parents and families in order to help support the social, emotional and spiritual development of the child.
Types of programs:
- Educational enrichment (suggest a class, volunteer or teach)
- Social Emotional Skills Training
- Performing and visual arts
- Science and Technology
- Youth Empowerment and Leadership
- Parents & adult workshops
- Community Building Events For Families
How we do it:
Through collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of local organizations and individuals, NECS offers programs that are creative, experiential, promotes critical thinking skills and a sense of citizenship. Our goal is to offer classes that stimulates curiosity, fosters joy, love of learning and creative exploration in order to nurture the next generation of visionary thinkers. NECS programs aim to provide the foundational skills for success in school and life.
- NECS is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of NECS, provide oversight to ensure that grant funds are used in accordance with grant agreements, and provide reports as required by the grantor. Contributions for the purposes of NECS must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. To Make a Donation CLICK HERE.