1016 Brown St.
New York 10566
This program will help youth/mentors/animators develop a strong moral identity and empower them to contribute to their own well-being, the wellbeing of their communities and the world at large. To train them to become mentor/mediators for younger student in the district.
High school participants who participate in this moral/ethical/spiritual transformation will be provided with the opportunity to define who they are, regardless of society’s definition. They will see their true nobility. To do this, they will explore a variety of coming of age questions (Who am I? What’s my purpose? How can I become an agent of change? What’s stopping me?) and deeply resolve these issues through engagement in Social Action and Mentorship.
- Build self-awareness. Exploring personal and society’s narrative.
- Examine coping skills, current attitude and growth mindset.
- Learn conflict resolution skills and ways to cope with stressors.
- Increase openness, explore valuable human qualities that are innate and lead to success.
- Build self confidence and learn communication skills
- Explore values, virtues and qualities that make us be our best selves.
- Living intentionally, self expression and community engagement.
- Learning new skills and ways to express oneself creatively, and with integrity.
To Learn more and enroll your youth, please contact us.
- Middle school students meet Wednesdays once a month at the Peekskill Middle School from 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- High School students meet Sundays from 4:00 – 6:00 PM and other dates as specified by group.