NECS is looking to fill a few positions. Please submit resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you to schedule and interview.
Questions to consider:
- How can you serve the mission and interest of NECS?
- Do you love working with children and youth to help them explore their talents?
- Are you interested in creating access for marginalized children?
- Are you a team player and love to learn and explore your potential?
- How can working at NECS benefit to you and the team?
Submit an application including a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to set up interview.
We are looking for a dedicated Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The Grant Writer will apply knowledge of fundraising to write compelling proposals with plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
We are in need of a director for our Fall children’s theatre company. Candidate must have a experience working in theatre, with children ages 8 – 17. Program includes drama, music and dance. We have a choreographer and music directors, but you must be able to teach the songs and movement to children once learned. Program runs from October to February on Saturdays from 10 – 2 pm. Candidate must be available during those hours. Extra rehearsal dates may be required as we get closer to the performance. Performances typically in early February.