NECS is looking for college interns and volunteers and who are interested in its mission. Interns can benefit personally and professionally from getting involved and making a contribution. We are looking for high school and college interns with diverse interests. Please submit resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you to schedule and interview.
Children’s Theatre Administrator and Public Relations
Join children’s theatre team this Fall and work closely with our producer and director in our dynamic award winning musical theatre program.
- Assist with registration and collecting tuition on Saturday Mornings
- Maintain and update theatre’s data base.
- Weekly contacting with parents via email and phone.
- Social media promotion and some public relations work for the company.
Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Word, Excel & Social Media managing preferred.
- Design and maintain graphics for print and on website already developed, including social media blogs and also updating the aesthetic of the website and any contact information on the website.
- Working alongside with social media marketing staff, control social media traffic, including blogging, as well as posting photos and videos to accounts such as vimeo and youtube.
Junior Youth Leadership and Empowerment Programs Assistant.
High school and college interns to accompany assist as junior youth and children mentors/facilitators for our empowerment programs. Interns are offered ongoing opportunity to learn and serve with supervisors and teachers in a unified team building environment.
Social Media Marketing
NECS is looking for intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Candidate for this position will require strong critical thinking skills.
- Contribute to website updates and re-design
- Assist in producing contect for the website
- Monitor and post on social networks and blogs
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
NECS offers a number of programming in the arts, science and leadership arena. We are looking for volunteers and interns to assist teachers during a one hour/week session of their choice or interest. Please check out our website to see which session you may be interested in assisting with.
Internship Questions to consider:
- Are you a team player and love to learn and explore your potential?
- How NECS Internships be of benefit to you?
- How can you serve the mission and interest of NECS?
- Are you interested in or have any experience with teaching, coaching, tutoring, working with social media, , I movie, story telling, use of nature in education, blogging, writing?
- Are you interested in working junior youth exploring, self knowledge, transformative meditation, human rights and social justice causes aiming at creating harmony and unity in the greater community?
- Are you interested in team work and asking difficult questions such as “What Do I Want To Do With My Life after graduation?” Who am I and what do I want? How service to others and empowering the disadvantage play a role in the meaning of life for me?
Submit an application including a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to set up interview. Adult volunteers welcome!