NECS is looking for interns and adult volunteers and who are interested in its mission. Interns can benefit personally and professionally by getting involved. We are looking for high school and college interns with diverse interests. Please submit resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you to schedule and interview.
Questions to consider for interns and volunteers:
- Are you a team player and love to learn and explore your potential?
- How can NECS Internships be of benefit to you?
- How can you serve the mission and interest of NECS?
- Are you interested in or have any experience with teaching, coaching, tutoring, working with social media, , I movie, story telling, use of nature in education, blogging, writing?
- Are you interested in working with youth exploring, self knowledge, transformative meditation, human rights and social justice causes aiming at creating harmony and unity in the greater community?
- Are you interested in team work and asking difficult questions such as “What do I want to do with my life?” “Who am I and what do I want?” “How does service to others and empowering the disadvantage play a role in the meaning of life for me?”
We are looking for a dedicated Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The Grant Writer will apply knowledge of fundraising to write compelling proposals with plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
Graphic & Web Design
Design and maintain graphics for print and website, update and maintain website, website and social media optimization. Work alongside with social media marketing staff, control social media traffic, including blogging, as well as posting photos and videos to accounts such as Flickr, Vimeo and youtube.
Skills Required: Knowledge of graphic design softwares such as the Adobe Creative Suite, and Wed Design software such as WordPress.
Social Media Marketing
NECS is looking for intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Candidate for this position will require strong critical thinking skills.
Contribute to social media updates and re-design, producing content for social accounts, monitor and post on social networks and blogs, online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more, Keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis.
Youth Mentor for leadership program
NECS is looking for college interns to assist with out junior youth (Ages 12-15) and Youth (Ages 15 – 17) as mentors/facilitators for our empowerment programs. Interns are offered ongoing opportunity to train and learn and serve with supervisors a unified team building environment. Our mentorship program is designed to empower youth to reflect on their innate spiritual and intellectual capacity and use that knowledge to strive for excellence in their lives and to be of service to their community.
NECS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions can be made payable to New Era Creative Space and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. To Make a Donation CLICK HERE or mail donation to New Era Creative Space, 1016 Brown St., Peekskill NY 10566